Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to complete a health questionnaire.
What Do You Need to Bring?
Please bring with you on your first visit:
- Referral Letter: Bring the referral letter that has being provided to you by your general practitioner or other doctor.
- Please bring reports of any ultrasound, CT scan, MRI scan and X-rays that have been performed.
- Please bring reports of all pathology tests including blood tests and urine tests that have been performed.
- Medicare, Department of Veteran’s Affairs (DVA) or Pension Cards.
- Private hospital insurance details.
- List of current medications that you may be taking.